Max Planck Institute for Infection Biology, Berlin
Immunobiology and Infection Biology & Medicine
Type of Job
Scientific and Technical Assistance
Job offer from September 06, 2017
The Max Planck Unit for the Science of Pathogens (to be established) of Max Planck Director Prof. Emmanuelle Charpentier is seeking a Research Assistant 20 hours/month of initially 3 months.
We are developing tools for automated acquisition and analysis of biological data.
The goal of the internship is to:
- refactor and integrate internally-developed command line tools/libraries as services
- develop a web interface to control the service
- organize and develop the architecture for integration into a data analysis pipeline
- Student of a German university
- Host integration: linux, integration as service/daemon
- An indispensable requirement for the candidate is to speak and write in excellent English and German
- Friendly disposition, confident and responsible work ethics
- Working independently and as part of an international team
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic to work in a competitive, dynamic, stimulating and interacting international scientific environment focusing on basic biological research
The position is available at the earliest possible date. The Max Planck Society is committed to employing more handicapped individuals and especially encourages them to apply.
Applications will be accepted exclusively via our online application portal. If you are interested, please follow the link and upload your full application in English by October 6th, 2017.
Max Planck Institute for Infection Biology
Department of Human Resources
The Max Planck Unit for the Science of Pathogens (to be established).