Proteasome cleavage prediction
Comments on the output :
Based on FRAGPREDICT developed by H.-G. Holzhütter et. al.
- Sequence and fragments
- The sequence and its predicted peptide fragments can be found at the bottom of the page.
- For every single residue with a cleavage probability higher than the specified minimum, the value of the probability is shown by moving the mouse pointer over the residue. It is represented as a (non-functional) WWW-link.
- Directly beneath the residues one can find the number of peptide fragments a single residue takes places in.
- The stair beneath the sequence represents the fragments with a cleavage probability higher than the specified minimum and its places within the sequence.
- Example output for the default values with p60
Max-Planck-Institute for Infection Biology -
MAPPP main page