The IT team sees itself as a service provider for the sciences. We provide the MPIIB researchers with flawlessly functioning IT that also meets the special requirements of modern research. We have a modern IT infrastructure. We place particular attention to performance and reliable operation. In addition to providing centralized services, we are the contact for all questions relating to IT. We offer a range of services from first-level support to project-related IT consulting in the implementation of research ideas.
Our range of services include:
- Conception and operation of the IT infrastructure
- Planning and administration of centralized data storage
- Provision of central communication solutions (e-mail, telephone)
- Monitoring and management of the heterogenous operating system landscapes (Windows, macOS, Linux)
- User support in the procurement of hardware and software solutions